For SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH, a responsible approach to all aspects of the environment and sustainable economic activity is of central importance.
The principles of our activities are the conservation of resources, energy efficiency, product recyclability, minimising emissions, safety in the workplace, continuous innovation and an open dialogue with our stakeholders.
Our sustainability principles:
- SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH considers the personal and professional development of employees an important and strategic factor of success.
- We act in a responsible manner and create new training positions for young people.
- Involvement in continuous further training is an important corporate philosophy for SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH, which secures the company’s economic success for the long term.
- Our employees are extremely important to us, which is why we demand and ensure an ongoing review and improvement of health and safety in the workplace.
- Our local management teams ensure that we are as close as possible to the market and our customers – around the world.
- We firmly believe that an open and transparent dialogue with employee organisations is the best way to continuously raise the value of our company.
- We constantly improve our production processes and our environmental measures, which reduces our environmental footprint.
- The material steel is one of the few 100 % recyclable materials there is. By using steel scrap as a basic resource, SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH ensures the sustainable conservation of resources.
- Our compliance regulations are part of our company philosophy.