Engineering steel and quality steel are used in a variety of applications. However, they are particularly in demand where high mechanical loads are present and reliable, long-term use of the components must be guaranteed.
Demanding applications for engineering steel:
- Drive, engine and chassis components for the automotive industry
- Turbine parts for power generation
- Gear components for wind turbines
There is hardly any quality steel and engineering steel that we cannot supply. Because in this sector we are among the leading suppliers in Europe. Above all, thanks to our in-depth know-how, we know what the engineering steel has to achieve for its application. Our product portfolio comprises:
- Anti-friction bearing steels
- Spring steels
- Chain steels
- Nitriding steels
- Precipitation-hardening ferritic-perlitic steels
- Cold upsetting/cold extrusion steels
- Case-hardening steels
- Heat-treatable steels
This is only a small part of our comprehensive portfolio in numerous dimensions and shapes. And thanks to our processing services, we can also supply our products as semi-finished products or ready-to-install workpieces tailored to the production processes of our customers.